CrossFit Infernal – CrossFit
A: Metcon (AMRAP – Reps)
A. Rowling” Warm up
– 100m Row (must get rower to stop EXACTLY at 100m)
*Any meters over/under 100= a point
1) You must complete a FINAL pull and let the rower wind down to your final meter count. You cannot do little pulls until you get to 100, there must be a clear cut FINAL pull and re-rack of the handle as it dies down to the final number.
2) Re-set the rower after each 100m interval
3) In the “10th frame” or round,if you get 0, you get to cross our your 1st rounds score and make it a zero. You then can continue rounds as long as you hit a 0, nd continue to cancel out earlier frames in order from 1-10. Once you fail to get a “0” you are done!
4) Coaches will keep score and we’ll have a prize for the winning male and female
B: Metcon (No Measure)
20 Min EMOM:
1) 8-10/6-8 Cal Row
2) 8-10/6-8 Cal AB
3) 30-40 Double Unders
4) 150m Run
**Each minute should take NO LONGER than 40s. If it starts to extend, 0r your HR is becoming uncontrollable, scale the work down for more recovery time